- 2021 Annual Diocesan Appeal: Bishop Knestout thanks the parishioners of St. Gabriel and Good Samaritan for their contributions to the Annual Diocesan Appeal. CLICK HERE to read the Bishop's letter.
- Discover the Pope's New Social Encyclical: Fratelli Tutti - Fraternity and Social Friendship. Fraternity and social friendship are the ways the Pontiff indicates to build a better, more just and peaceful world, with the contribution of all: people and institutions. With an emphatic confirmation of a ‘no’ to war and to globalized indifference. To read the encyclical, CLICK HERE.
- Please CLICK HERE for an important letter from Bishop Knestout regarding the announcement from the Vatican Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith of the publication of a Vademecum which addresses the universal Church’s ongoing responsibility to address the protection of children.Diocesan Response to the Abuse Crisis. (8/4/2020)
- For an overview of Bishop Knestout & Diocesan Response to the Crisis in the Church including a video interview with Bishop Knestout as he answers the faithful’s most frequently asked questions, a timeline of actions taken within the diocese to address the crisis, and resources to learn how Bishop Knestout is answering the call for accountability, please CLICK HERE.
- Visit the Diocesan Web Page outlining the Child Protection/Safe Environment Program CLICK HERE. The Diocese is committed to ensuring that all institutions and ministries provide safe and nurturing environments for children, youth and vulnerable individuals. This program incorporates the standards outlined in the Charter for the Protection of Children and Young People. CLICK HERE for the page.
Bishop Knestout encourages anyone aware of sexual abuse of minors on the part of clergy or staff of our diocese to notify civil authorities, call the Attorney General’s Clergy Abuse Hotline at 1-833-454-9064, and reach out to the Diocesan Victim Assistance Coordinator, Jennifer Sloan at 1-877-887-9603.
CLICK HERE to see the Diocesan Calendar of Events