When you set up an E-Giving account and payment schedule, the details are not reported to the parish. Also, the parish cannot view your details. Please contact the parish office by either calling, 639-6712, or e-mail, [email protected], to let us know that you have set up an account so that we can stop mailing out your envelopes.
What you will need to set up your account:
- Your debit or credit card, or
- Your checking or saving account routing and account number
- Your parish envelope number: if you don’t know it you can call the parish office for it, 639-6712.
To set up the account, CLICK HERE, then click "Sign-In" and scroll down to "Register for An Account."
- Fill in the member sign up screen where you will create your personal profile including your Username and Password. This is private information and the parish is not informed of it and cannot access it. Please write down your username and password and keep it in a safe place.
Under “Give Now", set up your regular contributions for any or all of the following funds:
- Regular Offertory
- Debt Reduction
- Social Concerns
- Catholic Virginian
Choose the fund you would like to donate to. When you put in a dollar amount you will be asked if you would like to make it a recurring gift. You can choose as many funds as you would like to donate to by clicking on "add payment".
- Select your payment method, debit card, credit card, or bank account.
- Once you are finished please let the parish office know that you have signed up for e-giving, 639-6712 or [email protected].
At anytime, for questions about your E-Giving account itself, please call 1-877-771-3336